- Coaching fees are paid directly to the coach at the time of the lesson.
- Please discuss with your coach their policies for payment
Private Lesson Information
- See director to be placed with a RoseGarden Ice Arena approved coach for private instruction
- Fees for ice are paid to the rink (see freestyle application) and fees for the lesson are paid directly to the coach
- Power skating lessons are held on our freestyle sessions and public skating sessions
- Hockey players MUST be on the ice with a coach at all times during freestyle session. Hockey players may practice skating skills only on public skate (Hockey players cannot practice on freestyle ice and must be on lesson)
- Sticks and pucks CANNOT be used on public skating or freestyle sessions.
- Supplement your hockey training
- For all ages and levels
- ISI membership is required to skate on our freestyle sessions (ISI membership is included in all group lessons at RGIA) Applications are available for membership online and at box office.
- For guest skaters or non-member subscription skaters, if you want a non-RGIA staff coach to instruct you on an RGIA session, your coach must fill out the required paperwork and application and set up a meeting with Tiesha prior to setting up lessons. See website for requirement and forms. Please allow 1-2 weeks prior to the lesson for your coach to set up a meeting and submit required paperwork.